The Pitch-Portfolio Competition application process consists of two stages:
Stage 1: Submit a Portfolio – All artists are to submit a portfolio application – downloadable.
Stage 2: Deliver a Pitch – Only those who successfully submit a portfolio by the deadline will be provided a spot to deliver their pitch.
Who Can Apply?
Only individuals that are registered 2016 Altekrea artists can enter the pitch contest for the $2000.00 grant.
Terms and Conditions
- Probability of winning dependent on number of applications and expert opinions of the jury
- Winning entry decided by 5 person arms-length jury of equal weight
- Contest deadline is June 3rd, and will not be extended under any circumstances
- All materials must be received by the office by this date
- Application and supporting materials to be mailed in or dropped off prior to deadline
- The pitch will occur between June 18-19, 2016 during show hours
- Financial aid will be honoured by Altekrea as long as all conditions are met by winning contestant
- Upon winning, the artist will engage in a mini mentorship with Altekrea (up to 6 months), where award dollars will be distributed in real-time according to acquired expenses/salaries.
- Winner to be notified by July 3 via phone.
Prize 1: $2000.00 grant, mentorship session, budgeting guidance
If you have further questions please email info@altekrea.